Sunday 25 October 2015

Lottery results: Mega Millions winning numbers are...

Oregon Lottery
A purchaser displays Mega Millions and Powerball tickets bought at a Plaid Pantry in Janzten Beach. The two games are among the largest in the nation and available in most states. (Beth Nakamura / The Oregonian)
Another day, another chance at winning the lottery. The winning numbers for Friday's Mega Millions $105 million jackpot have been drawn. 

Winning numbers: 25-32-37-45-70 

Mega Ball: 1
Megaplier: 5

Winning numbers are drawn Tuesdays and Fridays. The jackpot for this multi-state game starts at $15 million and grows until someone wins.


1 comment:

  1. I had never played Mega Millions until quite recently after reading the game's review at localotto. I was really impressed by the raffled prizes, that was the key motivating factor I have to admit. That was my first Mega Millions draw I took part in and it was successful. Not a jackpot still...

    ReplyDelete